When we see something working in the industry to drive traffic, interest and leads - we want to let you know!
Recently a number of folks across the country have contacted us to promote their Shred Day events. So much so that we now have a pre-packaged marketing to promote Shred Day Events!
Marketing includes a Customized Registration Page, Digital Marketing, Prospect List & optional Direct Mail Marketing.
Six Reasons why others are hosting Free Shred Day Events for their city or local area:
1) Creates opportunities to meet new prospects right at the office location/parking lot
2) Non-Food/Seminar Marketing
3) After Tax-season is the perfect time for shredding
4) Failing to meet regulatory regulations of document shredding leads to stiff fines & legal consequences for some.
5) COOP the cost with partners. (C.P.A.'S, Attorney's, other Business Partners near you). They're meeting other businesses clients and they meet yours! (*we can promote up to 4 sponsoring brands for your event)
6) Great way to give back to your community.
3 easy steps to plan your event:
) Schedule your event and Reserve your mobile Shredding truck 6 to 8 weeks out
. (usually a Saturday a.m. between the hours of 8 - 12, from 2 to 3 hours in length)
Vital Records Control is one provider with mobile shredding services that may have a presence in your area.
3) Prepare for the event 2 Weeks out: gather your materials, order food, get your business cards ready to hand out, plan a raffle or other marketing, get things set!
Proven, timeless results & the cornerstone to seminar marketing.
Social media ads using the largest advertising platform on earth.
GOOGLE DISPLAY ADS
Reach 'em where ever they are! (these ads follow you around the internet!)
Social media's second runner up for desktop and mobile advertising.
CHOOSE YOUR LEVEL OF AD IMPRESSIONS
Use the selection chart below to determine your optimal number of digital ad impressions for ALLPRO INTELLIGENT ADS to serve (impressions are the number of times an ad is shown on the internet).
Although ALLPRO INTELLIGENT ADS determines who the best candidates are to show ads to (those most likely to take action), taking a look at the "average" number of impressions to each person is a good way to determine your level of impressions.
For example, if your mailing size is 10,000... the likely number of emails associated with that list size is 2,500. The "sweet spot" number of impressions to choose is 30,000 or 50,000. With those levels your audience will receive on average 12 or 20 ad impressions (the orange shading).